The Council for Disabled Children invites strategic managers working across education, health and social care and parent carer representatives to attend this full-day workshop on how joint working and commissioning can be better supported with the use of data and information management.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Discover the SEN data dashboard and on how to use it
- Hear examples of local Joint Strategic Needs Assessments identifying present and future needs of the local population
- Hear an overview of joint working, drawing on learning from the 18/19 contract and other areas of work
- Develop a regional action plan related to the collection and use of data by:
- Sharing on-going work from across the region
- Working with colleagues in local area or sub-regional groups
- Consider establishing a community of practice for future work
Who should attend?
- LA SEN leads, Disabled Children’s Service Managers, Social Care leads, Post-16 and Transition leads and Public Health leads
- CCG commissioners with responsibility for SEND agenda
- Designated Medical and Clinical Officers
- Parent carer representatives (to be coordinated by NNPCF regional rep)
*In order to get the most out of this session we recommend that attendees come along with at least one colleague from another agency and/or service area within your local area.
- Gain confidence in their ability to use SEN data to support joint working
- Learn from examples of best practice and promising approaches to supporting positive outcomes through the use of data and information management
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from a range of backgrounds to discuss learning on Joint Strategic Needs Assessments processes
If you have any questions please contact Ryan at email@example.com