FAQ - SEND support during the Coronavirus pandemic
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to download the latest issue in a series of weekly CDC FAQs. You can also find previous issues listed here.
How does the FAQ work?
- This FAQ shares questions sent into the CDCQuestions@ncb.org.uk email inbox.
- Each week the questions received are collated and shared with the Department for Education (DfE) as well as colleagues with specific areas of expertise within CDC.
- Each FAQ includes questions received before Wednesday lunch time of the week in which it is published.
- If you have submitted a question but cannot see the response below your question is either awaiting feedback from DfE or will be featured in next week’s FAQ.
- We may edit some of the questions to allow us to include as many as possible in each weeks FAQ and to protect individuals privacy so your questions may appear slightly differently than your original emails.
- Where questions are on similar themes or have similar answers we may group the questions together.
Guidance and Resources
In addition to this FAQ, we have gathered a list of resources and guidance about Coronavirus related support for disabled children, young people and their families and the practitioners working with them across Education, Health, Social Care and the VCS which you can access here.
For questions relating to specific individual circumstances the Contact helpline (0800 808 3555) and website are an excellent source of information and support.