Making it Work provides information about the supported employment process and how this can be embedded in vocational training and courses for people with learning difficulties.
Making it Work focuses on:
- the voice of the learner;
- disability rights legislation and learning and skills policies;
- principles and processes of supported employment;
- person-centred approaches in vocational courses and training;
- supported employment in the learning and skills sector;
- collaborative working;
- curriculum development and supported employment;
- working with parents and carers; and
- working with employers.