NatSIP have produced an extensive range of guides on EHC plans and work force development as part of their DfE funded progamme of support.
- How to write effective EHC plans
- Analysis of 40 EHC plans
- Guidance for parents and young people on EHC plans
- Guidance for parents and young people on the local offer
- Guidance on transition to Higher Education
Work force development tools:
- Applying the Assess, Plan, Do
- Supporting the achievements of deaf children
- Numeracy tool for primary school teachers.
For a full list of links to each of the above resources download the summary sheet below or visit the NatSIP website directly.