Guidance on how to provide supported internships for young people with special educational needs and an EHC plan.
This is guidance about creating study programmes for young people with:
- an education, health and care plan
- a learning difficulty assessment or statement of special educational needs issued before September 2014
It applies to:
- local-authority-maintained schools
- local authorities
- academies and free schools
- independent schools
- sixth-form colleges
- further education colleges
It also includes information about applying for Access to Work funding.