Information Advice and Support provider:
Rochdale SEND Information, Advice, and Support Service
What Do We Offer?
- We offer confidential, impartial and free information, advice and support to disabled children and young people, or children and young people up to the age of 25 who have or may have Special Educational Needs, and their parents.
- We offer information, advice and support in matters relating to Education, Health or Social Care provision.
- We can provide support over the phone, via email and in person, and support at meetings
- We provide information through a helpline, factsheets and links to a range of support networks and organisations via our website and Facebook group.
- We offer drop in sessions for young people and parents throughout the year including evenings
Barnardo’s Rochdale SENDiass
Unique Enterprise Centre
Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/1414418701951011/