Information Advice and Support provider:
Rochdale SEND Information, Advice, and Support Service
What Do We Offer?
- We offer independent, impartial advice and support to parents and carers who have children with learning difficulties or disabilities whether your child is being assessed by the Local Authority or not.
- We can support you with any concerns regarding your child's progress at school.
- Assistance at meetings/annual reviews with the school or Local Authority.
- Help with putting your views across in writing for a Statement of Special Educational Needs.
- Opportunities to share experiences with other parents via our parent support group each month.
Family-Action Parent Partnership SEN Rochdale
Unique Enterprise Centre