Each module comes as two tasks with 10 questions each, and is accompanied by a specially designed learning text. A useful resources library is available throughout. The passmark for this training is 75%.
As this training is publicly accredited it is not possible to provide answers to those who have completed modules.
All users will need to register to take the training.
To register each user will take the following steps:
- Add their user email and set a password
- Receive their confirmation email and click the enclosed link
- Complete a short form and you're then logged in
Once registered each user will login using the link above.
Please note that once registered participants will have access to all the training from IPSEA. Therefore, please ensure you complete Levels 1, 2 and 3 in succession to gain the most out of your learning.
Following the completion of each level of the training:
- If you have failed you will be able to retake all the modules
- If you have passed, you have one opportunity to retake the training to improve your score.
- Once a level is completed participants can move directly onto the next level of training even if they haven’t completed the accompanying face to face training course.
Accounts which lie unused for more than three months will be closed down.
IPSEA redeveloped their online portal in November 2017. If you haven't already please make sure you have read the IPSEA Modules - Guidance.
If you have any questions regarding this training:
Regarding technical issues - please email firstname.lastname@example.org