We campaign for people’s rights, create opportunities, showcase our customer’s talents and skills and break down barriers to overcome isolation and change lives.
Ealing Mencap provides information, advice and support for people with special educational needs and/ or disabilities and their families in Ealing and some of its neighbouring boroughs.
Current services include:
- Short breaks services for children and young people with disabilities
- Travel Training
- A Transition Project- supporting the development of services and support for young people 14-25 in Ealing
- Participation and youth voice groups
- Work experience
- A specialist information and advice service
- And many more services directly for adults with disabilities