In our role as part of the Delivering Better Outcomes Together (DBOT) consortium, CDC are excited to have the opportunity to continue working on the development of the DSCO role, to understand the impact that implementing the role can have on outcomes for children and young people and to think about how we can continue to grow the DSCO online forum.
The first national interactive DSCO community of practice event will be held virtually on the 16th November from 9:30am – 12:30pm and will include:
• Contributions from the DfE;
• Reflections on wider practice and the potential benefits of the DSCO role;
• Learning examples from areas implementing the DSCO role;
• Developing a business case;
• Shared learning from a DMO/DCO perspective on embedding the role in health;
• Interactive, solution focused support and share session
• Learning and development - developing pathways for children ‘not known’ to social care;
Please sign up to this session if you are in the DSCO role in a local authority or are a senior manager in social care and/or SEND with responsibility for developing the role.
This is an online event, participants will receive a link with joining instructions in advance.
Date: Monday 16th November 2020
Time: 9:30 am to 12.30 pm
For more information please contact Deborah Salami at the Council for Disabled Children at email@example.com