An action planning workshop for LAs and CCGs.
Hosted by your SEND Regional Network Facilitated by the Council for Disabled Children
Participants: Local authority SEND leads and CCG commissioners with responsibility for SEND.
The Council for Disabled Children, funded by the Department for Education, has developed local authority and CCG audit tools to support local areas to understand and monitor their progress in joint working to implement the SEND reforms. These tools may also be useful in preparing for local area SEND inspections. This session will:
- Enable colleagues from across health and LAs to map joint working progress;
- To create local area action plans for development of the joint working agenda going forward;
- To facilitate conversations and planning regionally to address identified challenges.
Ahead of the day, attendees should:
- Complete respective audit tools (LA or CCG) or existing self-evaluation (these do not need to be shared with CDC or anyone out of your organisation and are simply to inform your discussions);
- Have considered the prompts as per prompt sheet supplied;
- Identified areas of joint working agenda they would like to discuss.
For more information please contact: Catherine Godack (email@example.com)