The Council for Disabled Children invites strategic managers working across education, health and social care and parent carer representatives to attend this full-day workshop on how aligning different strategic programmes go hand in hand with joint working to improve outcomes for children and young people.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Hear an overview of significant reports and work related to joint working overall
- Understand what is meant by ‘alignment’ with a focus on:
- Children and Families Act 2014
- Personalised Care
- Learning Disability and Autism
- NHS Long Term Plan
- Share and reflect on on-going work, successes and challenges with colleagues from across the region
- Use case studies to explore opportunities for further work on alignment
- Develop a regional action plan
Who should attend?
- LA SEN leads, Disabled Children’s Service Managers, Social Care leads, Post-16 and Transition leads and Public Health leads
- CCG commissioners with responsibility for SEND agenda
- Designated Medical and Clinical Officers
- Parent carer representatives (to be coordinated by NNPCF regional rep)
*In order to get the most out of this session we recommend that attendees come along with at least one colleague from another agency and/or service area within your local area.
- Gain confidence in their understanding of Alignment and their role within the wider picture
- Learn from examples of best practice and promising approaches to alignment
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from a range of backgrounds to discuss learning
If you have any questions please contact Marie at email@example.com
Register for the event here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/south-west-regional-event-aligning-different-programmes-tickets-88479834567.