Due to exceptional demand we are holding a repeat event exploring the implications of reforms to high needs funding and the White Paper, Educational Excellence Everywhere.
This seminar and briefing event combines expert policy speakers from CDC and representatives from the Department for Education to offer a unique opportunity to understand and influence the SEN debate.
Chair: Philippa Stobbs, Council for Disabled Children
- 10am Arrival and registration
- 10.30am Chair’s opening remarks
- 11am Briefing session: proposals for a national funding formula and what it means for pupils with SEN
- 12pm Debate: what are the risks of removing local flexibility between the high needs funding block and mainstream school funding?
- 12.30pm Lunch
- 1.30pm Briefing session: what are the key proposals in the education White Paper and what do they mean for pupils with SEN
- 2.30pm Debate: How can local authorities meet their SEN responsibilities in a fully academised school system?
- 3pm Close
Book now to avoid disappointment
Please email all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.