Outcomes sit at the heart of the SEND reforms requiring everyone working with the new system to support children and young people in achieving the ‘best possible educational and other outcomes’.
We work with government, local authorities and the voluntary sector to support the implementation of the reforms and secure good outcomes for children and young poeple. Our approach is rooted in research carried out with children, young people and their families.
Tailored SEND training provision
Whilst we will tailor the day to suit your needs, our core offer is broadly structured to provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Have structured conversations about the aspirations and outcomes children, young people and parents want
- Make clear distinctions between aspirations, outcomes and targets
- Use the Education Health and Care needs assessment process to identify aspirations and develop outcomes
- Match education, health, and social care needs and provision to the outcomes you want to achieve
- Turn general outcomes into SMART outcomes
- Monitor and review outcomes at annual reviews
- Use outcomes to support a successful transition to adulthood
- Use data on outcomes to support joint commissioning and the review of the Local Offer
Who is this training for?
This training is designed for:
- Local authority
- SEND teams
- Social workers
- Health practitioners
- Anyone working with, or supporting children, young people and families through, the EHC needs assessment and planning process
The cost of the training will depend on the size of your group, the length of the training and whether you want us to deliver on site or at our offices in London.
However, to give you a rough idea of how much this training would cost:
Our experienced CDC trainer can train a group of up to 25 professionals for a full day at your offices at a cost of £800 plus expenses.
For a more exact quote based on your specific needs please contact us on 020 7843 6000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org