It's important to us that you have access to the right information and support to give you the choice and control over decisions that affect you.
Although we're not able to give advice and support directly, there are lots of great organisations and websites that can support you to get the information that you need.
Have a look at some of the useful guides
- SEND Reforms Explained: A handy collection of fact sheets to help you make sense of the changes to SEND support and provision
- Get Back to Where We Do Belong: This guide explores education, training and employment optiond open to young people
- Young Person's Guide to Personal Budgets: This guide explains Personal Budgets through the stories of three young people
- Disability Matters: This is a set of learning modules that cover everything from decision-making and growing up to family and friends
- My CAMHS Choices: A website created by young people to give support and information on mental health services.
- Short Breaks… a guide for children and young people: this guide from Bath & North East Somerset Council explains what short breaks are like.
Where to go for advice and support
Information, Advice and Support services
Information, Advice and Support services can help you with questions about:
- school, college or training
- getting the right healthcare
- getting the right support at home, school or in the workplace
The advisors are friendly and will always do their best to help you. To find out more or get in touch with an advisor visit the website below.
Get Your Rights
You have rights when making decision and choices about your healthcare. This amazing website has lots of videos of young people talking about their experiences and great information on how to use the NHS and take control of the decisions that effect you.
Youth Legal and Resource Centre
The Youth Legal and Resource Centre in Wandsworth has a wealth of resources about your rights, including fact sheets about various situations.