New Issue of My Future Choices magazine coming soon!
We are looking for disabled young people who want to write an article for our magazine called My Future Choices.
If you would like to write an article, here’s what you have to do:
- Read the latest issue of My Future Choices to see the type of articles that we include.
- E-mail us on email@example.com to say you are interested in writing.
In your e-mail to us please say:
- What you would like to write about.
- How many words you think your article will be.
- Most articles are 300-500 words.
Some things you might want to write about
You could write about:
- Your experience of being part of a club or group.
- What leisure activities you like to take part in.
- How you get involved in your local community.
- Your work experience.
- Your dreams for the future.
- Learning a new skill.
- Getting involved in politics.
If you are interested in writing for us, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org today!