Information, Advice and Support provider
Description of service
Impartial information, advice and support on matters relating to special educational needs and disability including education, health and social care, for parents and children/young people up to 25 years, living or going to school in East Sussex. We offer:
- Online and printed resources so you can find things out for yourself (website, factsheets, YouTube, social media and newsletter)
- Workshops on key topics e.g Education Health and Care Plans
- Individual information and advice from our advice line (phone or email).
- Short term telephone casework advice for parents.
- One to one advice and casework for children and young people from CYP Worker.
- Access to other Amaze services including disability benefits advice, parent befriending and support groups, young people's peer support activities, young people’s career support.
Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm. Contact via advice line voicemail or email. We aim to respond within 5 working days.
YMCA Youth Advice Centre
Advice line: 01273 772 289
Office and admin: 01273 234020
Advice line: [email protected]
Office and admin: [email protected]