Information Advice and Support provider:
Milton Keynes SENDIAS
Description of service offered:
MK SENDIAS is a statutory service offering confidential and impartial information, advice and support. The service supports children and young people (0-25) with special education needs and/or disabilities as well as their parents/carers.
We offer information and a range of resources about the law on special education needs and disability. This covers:
- Education, health and social care
- National and local policy
- The Local Offer in Milton Keynes
- Your rights and choices
- Your opportunities to participate
- Where you can find help and advice
- How you can access this support
Milton Keynes SEND IAS Service
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
A reduced service during the school holidays.
Advice Line: 01908 254 518