Provides information, advice and support for disabled people and those with special educational needs and their families in Ealing and some of its neighbouring boroughs.
We campaign for people’s rights, create opportunities, showcase our customer’s talents and skills and break down barriers to overcome isolation and change lives.
Current services include:
- Short breaks services for disable children and young people and those with SEN
- Travel Training
- A Transition Project - supporting the development of services and support for young people 14-25 in Ealing
- Participation and youth voice groups
- Work experience
- A specialist information and advice service
- And many more services directly for disabled adults