The Making Ourselve Heard Forum allows practitioners to share learning, resources and examples of best practice, as well as to support each other when challenges arise. We hope to encourage supportive networks within and between local areas, as well as at the national level.
This forum is aimed at:
- Front line practitioners who engage directly with disabled children and young people
- Those in roles supporting strategic decision making, such as service managers
- Those who commission services
- Staff who are developing joint working
- Academics researching and developing participation practices.